XL 101-125 Lb Two-wheeled K9 Cart
Dog wheelchair provides walking or non-weight bearing rear limb support options as standard features. Especially useful for young animals with normal forelimb strength or animals with solely a hind limb disability. Custom-made for each pet. Fully adjustable.
- Disc Syndrome
- Hip Dysplasia
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Traumatic Injuries to Spine
- Amputation of Rear Limb
- Cruciate Repairs
Priced Per Pound: Starting at $525
- The lightest, fully adjustable dog wheelchair available!
- The only cart adjustable in height, length, and width for optimal fit to your pet.
- Intrinsically balanced so that weight is NOT shifted to forelimbs.
- Foot slings included with every cart for non-walking use.
- Detachable leg ring harness included with cart for easy entry and exit. Can be used only too!
- High strength plastics, aluminum tubing, & sealed ball bearings provide for a lightweight, strong cart that will never rust!
- Closed-cell foam padding for comfort allows easy cleaning.
- Stable pelvic support that contours to pets body.
- EVA foam-filled tires with heavy tread that will never go flat.
- Straps for removable leg ring harness available on request.
Creating A Perfect Fit
The majority of unsuccessful fittings are the results of poor measurements. If possible, ask a friend to assist you when measuring your pet. Ideally the measurements are taken with the animal standing rather than laying on his/her side. Do not try to measure directly with a yardstick or measuring tape, but use a cord to determine size measurements.
Recommended Measuring Materials:
- 2 pieces of light cord: 1 piece of cord – total length of the animal, 1 piece of cord – height of the animal
- 1 ring – off your finger will work; attach ring to one piece of short cord
- 2 yardsticks or other similar rigid sticks
- Measuring tape or yardstick used in #3
Method: Measuring technique is best performed by using cord to measure distance and then determine length by holding cord against a yardstick or measuring tape.
Please download our pet measuring guide before placing your order. You will need to follow these directions and have this information ready before you proceed through checkout!
AvailabilityUsually ships in:
Parameters of Product: K9 Cart
- Product Type Wheelchair
- Price $501-and-Up
- Pet Weight 101-125
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.
You may also be interested in this/these product(s)
You Save: $3.00
K9 Shop Categories
Select from K9 Cart Dog Wheelchairs
- Wheelchair (10)